$235,000 • 36.32 acres
Great get-away or year-round home. Beautiful view down horse canyon, across the Fall River Valley, timber crater, and mountains beyond. This property is very private and off the grid. Cozy home with open living, dining, and kitchen area capturing the view. Water is supplied by year-round horse creek, pumped up to a 5,000-gallon storage tank, and gravity-fed, through filtration, to home. The water tank is in an enclosed building. One additional storage building with two bays. Mostly level with a mature forest of oaks and pines. Plenty of room for animals.
• Cozy 2000 sf home with open living, dining and kitchen area capturing the view.
• Wood stove and gas stove in living area.
• Propane refrigerator and range.
• Nice kitchen cabinets and island bar.
• One bedroom with full bath, office/den (could be 2nd bedroom)
• Laundry room with ½ bath.
• Enclosed front porch creates a wonderful sunroom.
• Second enclosed porch off den could be a small family room with wood stove.
• Great wood features through out home.
• Battery storage room and generator shed are conveniently located just outside the door.
• Outside hot tub overlooking the canyon and view.
• There are solar panels, in need of some upgrading.
• This property is ready for the new owner to make long time memories.