$1,795,000 • 397 acres
Triple Creek Ranch is a beautiful 397+/- acre Siskiyou County ranch which features a 2,274 sq. ft. 3bdrm/2bth historic ranch home, which has been mostly remodeled and updated very recently. It’s light and bright inside, with vaulted beam ceilings, and a large kitchen. The bathrooms have been remodeled and there is a great workout room/office with an additional bathroom and a wood stove. The home is beautifully landscaped and has great views from both inside and from the deck and yard. There is a lovely classic wood barn & corrals, plus multiple outbuildings. It currently offers 50+/- acres of irrigated pastures, plenty of hill ground, and Bogus Creek running through the middle of the ranch: ponds, fishing, hunting, riding, all in a beautiful northern California setting offering privacy, seclusion and year round access on a paved road!
This northern California ranch is irrigated by riparian water rights out of Bogus Creek & Cold Creek, plus water from Salt Creek. Bogus Creek runs through the ranch, plus there are 4 ponds, some stocked with bass, the largest pond (approx. 8.5 acres) features 40hp pump that supplies water to 2 wheel-lines & a few hand-lines to irrigate part of the pasture – the remaining pasture is flood irrigated. Between the irrigated pasture and the hill ground, Triple Creek Ranch has historically run approx. 70 pair for the season. The spacious historic ranch home has been updated several times over the years, mostly recently in the past two year with an elegant, open and bright design. It has a metal roof, cedar siding, a nice deck and across the driveway is one of the ponds. The home has an open floor plan and is in excellent condition. The yard is beautifully landscaped and also has fruit trees. In addition to the barn, the property has a workshop, carport, & an attached garage. There is a hay barn, corrals, alleyway w/squeeze chute, and calf table.
This Siskiyou County ranch offers many great outdoor opportunities both on the property and in the surrounding community: hiking, kayaking, deer hunting, waterfowl hunting, bass fishing, & horseback riding to name a few. Iron Gate Reservoir, Copco Lake and the Klamath River are all within 10-12 miles.
Although the home is located off a paved road, it is a wonderfully private setting and you don’t see a neighboring house from the home or yard. It is about 40 minutes back to the city of Yreka (the county seat) and approx. 1 ¼ hours drive to Medford, OR. The closest airport is the Siskiyou Airport, in Montague, capable of landing a private jet on any size. The nearest commercial airport is in nearby Medford, Oregon. Ashland, Oregon is less than an hour’s drive, with both offering a wide variety of dining and entertainment, shopping and major medical with a large hospital in Medford that serves most of the region. Closer, the Siskiyou County seat of Yreka offers shopping, groceries, a small hospital, schools, etc. Siskiyou County is known for its beautiful scenery, thousands and thousands of acres of national forest, and a myriad of outdoor recreation opportunities including hiking, biking, horseback riding, skiing, trout fishing, golf and more. If you’re looking for country living, the gorgeous Triple Creek Ranch offers a wonderful country home and ranch!
• Triple Creek Ranch 397+/- acres: Irrigated by riparian right from Bogus Creek and Cold Creek, plus water from Salt Creek.
• Just remodeled home! Approx. 2,274 sf 3bedroom/2bath w/breezeway, workshop, carport, garage and beautiful landscaping.
• 4 ponds on the ranch, largest approx. 8.5 acres, some stocked with bass. Enjoying fishing, canoe/kayak or waterfowl hunting.
• Bogus Creek runs through the middle of the ranch. Year-round creek with trout and salmon.
• Barn, corrals, alleyway and squeeze.
• 50+/- acres of irrigated pasture plus hill ground for spring grazing.
• Historically has run approx. 70 pair for the season.
• Great deer and waterfowl hunting plus bass fishing!
• Privacy and Seclusion with year around access on a paved road!
• Approx. 10 miles to Iron Gate Reservoir and to Copco Lake, great fishing & boating opportunities.
• 40 minutes to Yreka, which offers medical, groceries, etc., 75 minutes to Medford, OR, which is significantly larger, larger hospital, airport, etc.
• Siskiyou County is a beautifully scenic county, with thousands of acres of national forest, hiking, riding, biking, fishing, kayaking, hunting, skiing, golf and much more!