$345,000 • 17 acres
Beautiful views and backing to 1000 acres of conservatorship lands these 17 pine-studded acres are all stubbed out and ready to build or camp with 2- 50-amp full RV hookups and one w/30 amp. Septic, power, and water are all in with two wells! The pumphouse boasts a sprinkler system, a newer refrigerator, as well as a bathroom with a toilet and sink. There are freeze faucets throughout the property and a good shed for tools as well as a fenced garden spot. This nicely manicured property is in a very private location with a beautiful backdrop of the eastern Sierra, has beautiful views, and backs to 1000 acres of conservatorship lands. Located on a maintained county road about 3 miles off Hwy 70 yet just a half-hour from Reno!
• 17 beautiful pine-studded acres
• Secluded and private yet just 30 minutes from Reno
• 3+/- miles off Hwy 70 on a year-round county maintained road
• Ready to build and/or camp while you build
• Septic, Power, Water all in underground
• 2 - 50amp complete RV sites
• 1 - 30 amp complete RV site
• Pumphouse with bathroom (toilet & sink)
• Shed for tools, etc., fenced garden spot
• Sprinkler system, frost-free hose bib faucets throughout
• Cleared, clean, and fire-safe!